Mersea's Medina Market Basket tells a beautiful story of craftsmanship and care. Inspired by the ancient walls of Morocco, these baskets are handwoven by straw artisans in Morocco's coastal town of Essaouira. Medina Market Baskets are beautiful enough to be used as a room accessory in the home, but preferably used for a packed picnic lunch, or a day spent by the beach.
- Small: 13.5" Width, 11.5" Height (including handles)
- Medium: 16.5" Width, 14" Height (including handles)
- Handwoven by straw artisans
- Features hand-dyed and hand-sewn leather details
- Bag: Made with 100% straw
- Handles: Wrapped with leather
- Spot clean
- Handmade with love in Morocco. Learn more about their partner here.